[Maintain] Maintain release update?
Nielson, Adam (Adecco Engineering & Technical)
2011-06-27 15:58:52 UTC
Curious if there is any progress on the maintain release that was upcoming?

Sincerely,

Adam Nielson
Adecco Engineering and Technical
CTSL Boise Infrastructure Administrator
Telnet # (208) 396-5669
Mobile # (208) 283-4713
Petersen, Kirsten J - NET
2011-06-27 16:02:33 UTC
The lead engineer got back-logged and then was out at conferences the past two weeks. Sorry for the delay.

Will try to get this out this week. We just need to make a few tweaks (removing hard-coded passwords, etc.)

Kirsten Petersen
Network Services * Oregon State University
http://oregonstate.edu/net * irc.oregonstate.edu #osu-is
"Guys like us, we're not some brainiacs on the nerd patrol. We are not
members of the factanista." -Steven Colbert